LCA POSTING NOTICE
Radcom Software Services, LLC seeks to employ one (1) non-immigrant for the position of Systems Engineer
at 5600 Fisher Lane, Rockville, MD 20857 for the period commencing on 09/01/2018 to 08/31/2021.
The wage offered will be $52.50 per hour.
The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at Radcom Software Services LLC
4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 456A, Durham, NC 27703.
failure to comply with the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and
Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 5-years contract
• Support system operations, maintenance and engineering including the Virtual Infrastructure, server management, support backups and restores, troubleshooting issues, implementing technologies, performing upgrades to systems, deploying new systems, documenting and updating standards/policies/procedures and providing recommendations for enhancement to the computing environment.
• Experience supporting Servers and Operating system/ Storage systems.
• Experience supporting Windows Server Operating system version 2008 and newer version
• Experience supporting Red Hat Linux and CentOS Linux.
• Ability to isolate LAN connectivity issues for Systems and ability to resolve Layer 1 problems.
• Demonstrated experience with server hardware from Client (ProLiant and C class blade infrastructure
• Hardware management experience (troubleshooting/repairing server hardware, performing RMA's)
• Demonstrated experience using Server Management tools such as Client Systems Insight Manager
• Demonstrated experience performing system backups for servers in a physical and virtual environment
• Demonstrated experience with LTO tape technology, agent based backups, backup schemes, rotation schedules, off-site storage
• Demonstrated experience performing file level restores
• Experience monitoring/resolving/logging backup status
• Advanced experience in Patch Management/analysis using Lumension and/or BigFix, Antivirus Systems Management using Symantec Endpoint Protection.
• Ability to install hardware in IT closets and/or data centersreached
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in patching 600+ Server environment
• Experience in NetBack UPS and Library environment....Snapshots, swap tapes, add tapes, gather tapes for third party pickup.
• Experience with Net App and SAN technology (building and troubleshooting)
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (build and troubleshooting)
• Experience with SAN technology
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Demonstrated understanding of medium sized Microsoft Active Directory environment. (minimum 2500 accounts)
• Experience with Active Directory Management, User/Group/Email/Distribution List management, DNS, WINS
• Experience with Citrix XenApp 6.5
• Experience creating DNS entries or WINS entries, in reference to new server builds
• Experience building Linux server ( APPLICATIONS and Databases)
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, engineering or an
additional 2 years of experience can substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
· Microsoft (MCSA, MCSD, MCSE, or MCITP), Client, or NetApp certification required.
Microsoft MCSE 2012 or higher can substitute for 2 years of experience.