Java full stack developer
LCA POSTING NOTICE
Radcom Software Services, LLC seeks to employ one (1) non-immigrant for the position of Java Developer at 14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX 75254 for the period commencing on 09/01/2018 to 08/31/2021. The wage offered will be $75,000 per year.
The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at Radcom Software Services, LLC, 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 456A, Durham, NC 27703.
Position : Java full stack developer
Location : Atlanta GA or Dayton , Ohio
Duration : 6 Months+
Role Definition and Rates
Developer Engineers collaborate with architects to build web applications, business integration, and web services that will meet a client’s needs from beginning to end. Senior developers have worked in software for more than 5 years, and require little direction.
· Develop software using Java with Spring products.
· Support development of complex front-end logic.
· Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions.
· Communicate with non-programming staff to help them understand the solution.
· Perform tasks with little direction, capable of creating design patterns.
· Identify and communicate risks.
· Consuming and implementing RESTful web services
· Defining and implementing micro services and event-driven architecture
· Able to provide direction and coaching to junior colleagues.
· Consult with front-end developers and other technical teams in order to ensure successful integration of solution.
Required education and experience
· Five to ten years’ experience developing software. This should include:
o Object oriented design and domain modeling skills is a must
o Hands-on with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring products (core, boot, integrations, security).
o Experienced in building various integrations, such as web services, queues, batch
o Knowledge of handling distributed transactions, compensating transactions
o Knowledge of MongoDB and Spring-data-mongodb
o Experience in TypeScript
o Experience in Bootstrap
o Consumption and design of RESTful APIs
o Pattern-driven development
o Agile Scrum development
o Debugging tools
o Unit testing, including mocking
o Git, Maven, other CI/CD tools
· Two or more years’ experience and/or exposure to the following technologies:
o Experience with Angular 4
Preferred education and experience
· Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural backgrounds
· Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and accurately